My Structure is Not Formatted Correctly!

Top  Previous  Next

FX ChemStruct makes its best attempt to interpret what the user has typed in a logical way.  99% of the time this will be fine.  In the other 1% you may have to revert to other means.  Chemistry is a science of exceptions and your structure may contain one that FX ChemStruct does not know about yet.  If you inform us of the structure that FX ChemStruct has not processed correctly, we will do what we can to get FX ChemStruct to recognise it.