PowerPoint Integration Mac
|Top Previous Next|
The following steps will integrate the Efofex toolbar into the PowerPoint menu.
1. Open any Efofex product, go to the Help menu and choose Manage Office Integration.
2. Ensure that you have MultiDocs integration checked and press OK.
3. Open PowerPoint and go to the Tools menu. Choose PowerPoint Add-Ins.
4. Push the + button to Add New
5. Navigate to your Documents folder, then choose Efofex
6. Select FXModernMode.ppam and Open
7. PowerPoint may ask you if it should enable macros and turn off macro virus protection. You must allow this to use the tool.
Once this process is complete you should have an Efofex tab on your PowerPoint ribbon.